You are here
TECHNICIAN ON COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT FOR THE PROJECT “LIFE + POLYFARMING”
CREAF needs to incorporate in a short time a technician profile for the management and coordination of the project LIFE15 ENV/ES/000506 POLYFARMING ("demonstration of a new agro-silvo-pastoral system to improve productivity in the Mediterranean mountain areas"), funded by the European Commission. The contract is expected to begin in June 2017 with a planned duration of six months.
- Control of field work.
- Monitoring and data collection of environmental and economic indicators.
- Analysis of indicators.
- Management of networking.
- Organization of training courses.
- Degree in biology or equivalent.
- Master or equivalent studies in organic agriculture.
- Knowledge of the agroecological sector.
- Knowledge of regenerative agriculture techniques (microorganisms, BRF, Biochar, holistic management).
- Experience in conducting courses.
- Catalan, Spanish and English spoken and written correctly.
- Driving license B.
- The main job will be in the Garrotxa region (or county); therefore, it will have a special value the candidate resident in the area.
- High capacity for teamwork.
SELECTION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
The selection process is led by the main researcher of the project, and will be overseen by the Management Office and the Human Resources Area of CREAF. This process consists of:
- Admission of applications: candidates should send a CV and a cover letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org until 2 June 2017 at 14:00 h., indicating the reference code of the job offer.
- Preselection: determination of compliance with the minimum requirements of the offer.
- Selection: evaluation of preselected candidates, by scores based on objective criteria.
- Final decision: in case of finding the right person, this will be formally communicated to the chosen candidate, and will be published in CREAF Jobs openings section, indicating the personal ID of the chosen person.