We offer studies focused on management of environmental and climatic change at the local and regional scale and we evaluate adaptive strategies. We explore options for adaptation processes in water use and instruments for sustainable management of this scarce resource.
- Evaluation of impact of climate change on water resources
- Studies on the effects of water scarcity on biodiversity and ecosystems
- Relationship between land use and the demand for and availability of water
- Multidisciplinary and integrated treatment of water use
- Identification of social and territorial vulnerability to water scarcity
- Design of adaptation measures to water scarcity
- Demonstrative experiments at the Mediterranean level