CREAF offers studies oriented to the management of environmental and climatic change at the local or regional level. We pinpoint the adaptation processes and instruments for sustainable management based on the evaluation of adaptive strategies.
We have multidisciplinary experts who are capable of carrying out many types of studies:
- Studies of the effects of climate change on biodiversity and forest ecosystems
- Studies on the loss, fragmentation, and alteration of habitats
- Studies on dynamics and changes in species distributions
- Studies on the future availability of water
- Studies on changes in soil occupation and use
- Design and evaluation of techniques for adaptive forest management