We offer studies focused on the management of environmental and climatic change on the local and regional scale and we evaluate adaptive strategies. We explore options for adaptation processes of ecosystems and instruments for sustainable management of biodiversity.
- Studies on the loss, fragmentation, and alteration of habitats
- Studies on the effects of climate change on biodiversity and ecosystems
- Studies on changes in species distributions
- Studies on forest dynamics
- Studies on the impact of global change on fauna