CREAF offers managers and administrations tools enabling the integration of territorial vital signs and the evaluation of proximity to desired scenarios. With these tools we can decide how to manage or plan a natural space.
Within the scope of land-use planning we are capable of providing services such as:
- Studies in protected areas
- Plans of agricultural water use
- Plans of ecological connectivity
- Development of territorial fragmentation indicators
- Analysis of carbon accumulation capacity of forests
- Studies on biological invasions